Dear Group members,
I have been search every corner of Cisco site to see if I will find anything
about the following scenario. I have read some white paper that explain BGP
in enterprise level but I need little bit more of a smaller picture. Anyhow
thanks for your help.

how would you implement Load balancing between two T-1 internet connections
from two different ISP on a LAN.

By this question I mean if there are two active internet connection
terminated on two different routers connecting to the LAN setting a
bandwidth threshold that when it passes that on the primary router
sends/reroutes the traffic to the secondary router (path).

the type of traffic are FTP from outside downloading files and HTTP traffic

from inside browsing the Internet.

Thanks for your help

Rayza