I think since those are two different tracks, you can use both/either with no problem.
 You just couldn't use the CCIE logo, say, if you had passed the written but not the
lab yet - you just haven't earned it yet, baby.

Sincerely,

Bradley J. Wilson
CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CCSE, CNX-A, MCT, CTT

David Ristau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> According to the cisco logo usage guidelines, which must be accepted
before such use of a logo, it says that only the highest achieved cisco
logo should be used in marketing materials, now if I am a  CCNP and a
CCDP
which would take presidence ?

now there is a can of worms...