Assuming you mean that the client is behind a firewall trying to connect to
a different firewall elsewhere...

First, you must configure static nat for the host running the client, so
that the client has it's own legal IP address for the Internet.  IKE/ISAKMP
communicates from port 500 to port 500.  PAT breaks this, so NAT is
required.   You then need to pass PROTOCOLS 50 and 51, NOT port numbers.
ESP and AH are just like ICMP, they have there own protocol numbers.

That's it,

Rodgers Moore

8op2h5$9ro$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8op2h5$9ro$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...