An opportunity to get your hands on the GENUINE OFFICIAL BSCN COURSEWARE. Comprises of Vol 1 & 2 and original carrying box cover & sealed documentation CD.

I had a quick flick through these manuals last night (impressed) and subsequently have come to a decision about pricing.

The Volumes mandate payment in the excess £150 UK pounds. Please forward your offers to :
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am selling these because I am getting a set this morning when I start the BSCN at an official Cisco Training Partner.

They are immaculate & look beautiful, and more importantly made up of quality learning literature.

Let me tell you unlike certification books these are real learning manuals containing only concepts, facts and rich explanations for BSCN objectives.

Ajaz UK

PS.  The reason I am posting this on group study is because I have witnessed the screams for BSCN books and I thought I could help ONE of you out there that could afford this awesome package.