Look at VPDN. I had the same problem and eventually solved it by bringing
in the Win2000 clients using M$ pptp/mschap/mppe. You will have to
authenticate to a Radius server that understands mschap/mppe-keys
(i.e. M$'s -- see NT 4.0 Option pack or W2k Server).  I know it's only
40-bit, but hey, it's encryption. Besides the vips are already on 2000 so
it's a mandate. I've found no other way.

On the other hand, I've seen a lot of references on Cisco's web site to a
new 'Cisco Secure VPN Client' for all Windows OS'es, supposedly due before
this year's end. Anybody heard any more on this?? It would sure be nice
because there is a lot more functionality in Cisco's client verses M$'s.

Hope this helps,

Jim.