From: "GNOME" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCDA,failed...
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:50:44 +0800

passed CCDA yesterday !!!study the CCDA Exam Certification Guide. It is a
great help to me as alot of info are from there!!!!
   "tony yj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8ovndj$v1r$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8ovndj$v1r$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
   i failed CCDA this afternoon with a score of 679.
   i've never seen the questions before.
   question exp: the three ptotocols for SDLC:
   802.2,QLLC,SIP,HDLC......
   how can i know that?

   i need your help really!!!

   sadly TONY