From: Oscar Rau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Cisco GroupStudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Modem port on the Router
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:57:32 +0000

There are 2 serial interfaces on my Cisco2600. There is also a asynchronous
port on the Cisco too. In the "interfaces" section, they are declared as

interface Serial0/0
interface Serial0/1
interface Async75

>From the software config, without looking at the HW box, how can I identify
the modem interface on the router. The Serial0/0 and Async65 interfaces do
have
ip addresses on them. There is nothing defined for the Serial0/1 interface.

The "line aux 0" has one item,

speed 128000

Which one of these is the modem interface to the router?

--

Oscar Rau
[EMAIL PROTECTED]