hi all,

I sort of quite confused when I tried to understand some of the explanations
on wiring in the BCRAN course materials , I hope you guys and gals can help
me : It goes this way

RJ-45 to DB-25 adapter - Also straight-through or rolled

-Male or female DTE adapter (MDTE or FDTE) - Straight

-Male or female DCE adapter (MDCE or FDCE) - Rolled

-MMOD adapter -Rolled. This adapter only supports modems(modified from MDCE
connectors by wiring DB-25 pin 8 to DSR , instead of pin 6)

Jason