I think all plus some others that are more technology specific rather than cisco specific.
This is just my opinion from talking to CCIE's I come in contact through business.
Duck
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 1:11 PM
Subject: CCIE Book List

Hey guys, I am about to embark upon some CCIEPrep work for the CCIE written and would like to know how many of the books listed from the "recommended reading list" on the cisco. com web site are 'a must have' in preparation for the exam.  I need to know which are the best ones to get, because I understand that some of them are not very helpful.  Your 411 will be greatly appreciated ..................Peace!

Ray