From: Laurent Lange
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 3:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Recertification -> 1.0 certs valid until???

Hi guys,

After reading the public announcement, it's still not clear for me until
when the 1.0 certifications will be valid (i.e. until when a CCNP or CCDP
1.0 will be taken into account for the silver and gold partners). 1.0 certs
were supposed to  expire sooner than 2.0, weren't they?

Thanks for any advise

Laurent