I passed my CCIE written on saturday.  I say a thank you to all the people
of this list that made me think. The more I have learned, the more that I
know that I don't know.  I will be chasing this technology the rest of my
life, so I guess I had better get used to it.  But this week I will
celebrate. And next week ? Next week I will kiss the kids and the wife and
ask them not to worry when they see daddy walking around talking to himself
and jotting down strange symbols and diagrams at the dinner table.  He's not
crazy.  Its that Cisco Lab !!!!

Dennis