I've posted this a few times and haven't gotten a response.  Maybe someone
will pick it up on the third try...

You may remember that a while back I was asking questions about using the
BVI interface on a 2948G-L3.  I got a ton of great feedback from the group,
and as a result I am now successfully testing the 2948G-L3.  My question now
is as follows:

I will be connecting the 2948G-L3 to a plain 'ol 2948G.  I am going to use
IRB as suggested by the group.  How can I bridge non-IP traffic between the
BVI interfaces?  Specifically, I would like to bridge IPX and LLC traffic
between the BVI interfaces (two at least), but route IP between them. On a
router I've done this by placing the physical interfaces between which I
want to bridge non-routed traffic (IPX and LLC) in the same bridge group.
I'm at a loss as to how I can do this on the 2948G-L3.  If I had to, I could
certainly route IPX, but this still leaves me with the problem of bridging
LLC between the BVI interfaces.

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo