Congratulations Jason, I tried to personally email you, but the message came
back.  Hope this is okay.

I read your posting on GroupStudy.com.  I just found this newsgroup.

You mentioned you passed your Routing 2.0 exam.  Is this the 640-503 exam?

I took the ACRC on the last day it was offered.  I missed it by 3 questions.

I strictly used the Sybex book. I guess this was wrong.  What book did you
use?

Any pointers or suggestions would be much appreciated.  I'm eager and
desperate to pass this exam.  Hope to hear from you.