Thomas,

Use the ip ospf priority command on the interface.

The router you want to be DR must have the highest
priority i.e

e0
ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0
ip ospf priority 100

If you want a BDR then give a router a lesser
priority, if you don't want any other BDR's then set
the priority to 0.

Bill
--- Speigner Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to set the priority of a
> router in an OSPF area?
> It is for telling a router to be a DR with priority
> 1 and the other routers
> to be normal neighbours with priority 2 or higher
>
> mfg ... Mit freundlichen Grüßen ...
>
> SYSTEMA
> Human Information Systems GmbH
>
> Thomas Speigner
> System & Network Group
>
>   \    //   Addresse: Pachergasse 4, A-4400 Steyr
>    \  //  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     \//  Telefon: +43 (0)7252 5871151
>     //  FAX: +43 (0)7252 587 9151
>    //  Web: http://www.systema.co.at