I had quite a few replies sent to my personal address. Please if you have
any questions reply to the group.
Someone else in the group might be interested.

As far as the Free IP Telephony book:  by doing a search in the archives I
came up with:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/lm/buffer/offer/govgameplan/1371_gov_jump/V458
-100S1

I think that the last person to post this link was Ed Farmer. So Thank you
Ed!

8p87he$bpv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8p87he$bpv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associate-Announcement.html