From: "Bessette, Jesse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: -=WARNING=-
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:30:17 -0600

Someone internal to our corp has released another varient of the Love letter
virus. I found over 120 copies in my inbox when i returned after lunch. Ive
deleted all found and have the latest dat which should take care of it. I do
not believe any were sent to the listserv.

Jesse Bessette
PC Architecture
MCP, TCP/IP Administator
303-689-6931