I was at Cisco for an interview and the paraded me through the CiscoTown
Hall of Fame where the numbers are each framed, stuck on the way and lighted
by one single light.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 9:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Retiring my number (was: Decreasing # of CCIE's Worlwide)

PS - in reply to Chris Hagen - the recert process involves only a written
exam, you don't have to take the lab again... It's true about the
discounts... there is much motivation on the part of Cisco partners to keep
CCIE's current and on staff.

What I wanna know is, when a CCIE retires, do they retire his number too
(like with sports heroes)???

http://profiles.msn.com.

http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associate-Announcement.html