Actually, the one FTP server is within a "private" network. We have two
companies that are connected via AT&T managed network.

We're not doing any load control, nor is the other company, but I don't know
what AT&T may be doing within the FR part... or their routers.

|--------+---------------------------->
|        |          DEREK.PATTERSON@KE|
|        |          LLY.AF.MIL        |
|        |                            |
|        |          09/08/00 01:33 PM |
|        |                            |
|--------+---------------------------->
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED],                   |
  |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             |
  |       cc:                                              |
  |       Subject:     RE: FTP Throughput slowing down     |

what was the ftp site that you were attempting to go to.. if many were they
in the same geographic location i.e. Seattle Washington.. do any of the
paths correspond to the others. I'm coming of a .mil site and am
experiencing the same problem