I used the Lammle 407 book along with the ICND book and the Sybex e-trainer.
The main reason I got the ICND book was because I only had the 407 version
of the Lammle book, but even if I had the 507 book I think I would have
benefited from the ICND book. It always helps to have more than one
perspective.

http://profiles.msn.com.