Hey, Adele, you're working too hard. Sorry I missed the Sac group meeting
last week. It's been busy at work.

For info on the IOS DHCP server. Check out:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120
t/120t1/easyip2.htm
watch the word wrap

requires IOS 12.x with the firewall feature set ( if I read the docs
correctly )

Cisco does appear to sell a DHPC/DNS server application.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/pcat/dnmn.htm

according to this doc, it runs on Solaris, HP-UX, and IBM AIX, as well as
Win NT

As to the last question, when to use 192.168.x.x versus 10.0.0.0, the answer
is ( all together, everyone ) it depends. If all you need is a prefix of
/24, it really doesn't matter where you take it from. 10.75.1.0/24 is the
same as 172.20.250.0/24 is the same as 192.168.21.0/24, if you get my drift.
The more important consideration is the design plan, IMHO Or whether the
space you pick falls into your lucky number scheme.

One of these days I'm going to have to post my design for the brokerage
firm, just to see what kind of laughs it generates. I think I still have the
router configs and documentation package around here somewhere.

HTH

Chuck