Group,
       Can we get off this weak @ss topic already. This is clearly a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] subject and I know this because I remember when it came
up in there 4 months ago. We get enough technical e-mails in our mail
everyday. Why give us more junk to sift through. Sorry if I sound rude but
I'm just being real.

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/4-NP
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

      ~William Jennings Bryan~