Dear Atif,

As far as I am aware this area is for general public use and if you have
a 'valid' CCO account you will be granted access.

There are 2 levels of CCO access as follows the explanation:

"Guest users have access to general company and product information.
Registered users have access to all information at the Guest level, plus
additional in-depth information and advanced online applications and
services."

>From this one would speculate that maybe you do not have the access
rights to view certain parts of CCO, that is granted to your CCO
account. If you have any other questions regarding this please contact
the CCO team, they can be contacted at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope this helps you, warm regards,

Dinesh Pul'Andram
Customer Support Engineer
Service Provider Support Group