I am trying to use a Cisco 416 so that the 2 NT servers can use 1 ip
address--I hope to have the Cisco 416 monitor the two and if one goes down
to use the other one. Is there some way to set the load sharing features so
that this will happen--ie maybe set one to 100% and the other as backup, I
do not want them both to be running and sharing the load if possible. The NT
boxes are to be scanning mail and not running any other applications.

thanks for any idea's

stuart

http://profiles.msn.com.