From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jeff Duchin
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 1:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MSFC

Hello all. Quick question... I cleared my running-config and then foolishly
gave my start-up config the boot as well. I can still access the msfc, but
it shows:

Router(boot)#

I tried to change the hostname and it's still showing this. Also, I tried to
go ahead and configure from global ip routing and no dice! I can't configure
any routing period. Any clue as to how to fix this?

Cheers,
Jeff