I am providing CCNA/CCDA candidates access to Cisco routers via Telnet over
the Internet.  I will be taking reservations starting October 10th, and will
be collecting payment via Visa/MasterCard.  My web site will be up very soon
so the schedule can be viewed anytime.

I have been selling, designing, and configuring networks for 7 years.
Currently, I have some basic CCNA type labs, but I am much more interested
in developing real-world labs involving: Proper Network Design, Frame Relay,
ISDN, ISDN Backup, NAT(Inside & Outside), Multiple Routing Protocol
environments, IP/IPX Mixed environments, Access-Lists, Traffic Shaping, and
Route Redistribution.  Other labs will come upon request.

Basically, if you have a specific application in mind, and I do not already
have a lab for it, I will develop one.  As my business grows over time, I
will have a library of labs for real-world applications.  The goal is to
provide an environment for individuals, and organizations to learn new
applications, while preparing to achieve Cisco Certification.

The cost is $40 for a 24 hour period, $70 for (2) 24 hour periods used
within 1 week.

If anyone is interested, or has some suggestions to get this off the ground,
your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason Kolevar
IT Consultants, Inc.