I have a problem with one of my routers not being available to a segment
of my network.  Our network is set up like this:

                                Chokepoint FW1
                                               /     \
                                            /            \
                                           /                \
                                          /                    \
                                        R3  R4                  seg2

R3 and R4 are routers on Segment 1  They advertise an HSRP address
internally and are part of an eigrp community (with a corresponding set
of routers at the other end).  Segment 2, a completely separate Class C,
is subnetted (/25).  The Checkpoint firewall is the default gateway (the
external interface is the internet). Routing between the 2 segments is
done at the firewall.

My problem is this:  Segment 2 hosts need to have a route to the
networks connected via R3 and R4.  Placing a route at the firewall works
just fine, however we dont want that route on the firewall for security
reasons.  Users on Segment1 (the same as R3 and R4) get to these
networks by placing a static route on their workstations with the HSRP
address of R3 and R4 as the gateway.

Segment2 users cannot put these routes on their workstations.  When I
attempot to add the route, I get an error 87 route addition failed
(Sorry forthe NT reference).

Here are the network numbers if it matters:

Segment 1  192.168.1.0/24
Segment 2   192.168.2.0/25 (The other half is OUTSIDE the firewall used
for public servers).

There is also a router on the outside of the firewall that is used to
connect us to our ISP and have an interface for the public half of
segment2 (using ip subnet sero).

How can I get these hosts on segment2 to take a static route for the
networks on the other side of R3 and R4

Thank you