The enternet port on this AS is just 10/half.  There is no way of setting it
to full.  It is the same as on my 2503.  These devices all have the AUI port
on them, with apparently, no support for full duplex.

-----
Kristopher B. Climie, CCNP, CCDP

90AC1E60E79BD31187C900062938329501532C5B@COOPTSS4">news:90AC1E60E79BD31187C900062938329501532C5B@COOPTSS4...