thanks for your reply , ok I will check the DLCI command .

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:36 AM
To: Yee, Jason; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: line protocol down(???)

Jay,
       Are you sure it's not his configuration??? Your config looks ok...???

I know this was probably asked but is your line going out to a telco
provider? If so it looks like this could be a routing issue. If he can get
you but you cant get to him then it looks like there's something wrong with
his side, or blocking you somehow. Did this just all of a sudden happen out
of nowhere or is this something that you just set up??? His DLCI mapping
commands may be a little screwy...just a though, well...a couple  ;)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/4-NP
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

      ~William Jennings Bryan~