Top Down Network Design is one of the best books. I recommend Desinging
Cisco Networks
by Diane Teare and Cisco Intrnetwork Design by Matthew Birkner too. There
are some CCIE
books like Advanced IP Network Design by Retana and etc. are excellent. I am
a CCDP now,
but, I still read these books from time to time to enhance and refresh my
skill sand memory.
I learned lot going thru this CCDP journey and I know there is still a long
way for me to explore.
I am very excited about it.

Enjoy you journey and take care.

Jim

8prlvp$sp7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8prlvp$sp7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...