I have been charged with making our current network redundant using our
existing technologies.  Our current setup is two corporate offices with a
full T1 to the internet in each office along with multiple Frame-relay
connections to remote branch offices and between the two corporate offices.
I know it is possible to use DDR to create a redundant link in case one link
fails, but is it possible to create a redundant link via IPsec/L2TP over the
internet using one of our Internet T1 connections to the other T1 in case of
frame-relay link failure, if this is possible is there a good book/website
or other resource with information on this topic.

Chris