From: Jeff Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Raymond Mak' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: ÐáñáóêåõÞ, 15 Óåðôåìâñßïõ 2000 10:04 ðì
Subject: RE: Is it any new question format in CCNP v2 exam?

Raymond,

When I took the ACRC (aka CCNP v1), the questions on command fill-ins were blank, i.e. you'd have to memorise the CLI commands.  With Routing 2.0 (aka CCNP v2), you still get to type out the commands, but you get an exhibit with about 80 to 90 commands to choose from.  So in a sense, CCNP v2 is easier than v1 because you don't have to committ to memory all the IOS commands.  Passing score is also lower in v2.

Cheers & good luck!

Jeff Wang