Well, on a whim I just tried this without the rotary group and it seems to
work just fine on IOS 12.07T on a 2501.

So this will work too, the previous example works, but why complicate
things.  (I would have sworn that this wouldn't have.)

enable password cisco
line vty 0 25
password cisco
login

Hey, you learn something new every day.

Rodgers Moore

""Rodgers Moore"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8psncv$bhr$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8psncv$bhr$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Well there's a trick to allow more than 5 telnets to a Cisco router.
Cisco