From: "Palis Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CISCO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Group Study" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Access-lists
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:47:50 +0300

Hello all.

We are  using some AS5300 for our access-network. I need to deny some ports
to the dialup users.
Where it is better to apply the access-lists? To the Asynchronous group or
the the Ethernet port.

I bielive that it is better to apply the access-list to the asynchronous
group but I am thinking whether this will affect the performance of the
dialup users.

Any information will be appreciated

http://profiles.msn.com.