Same problem for me. I have been waiting for more than a month.  They said
on their website they will do it once a week, but apparently they didn't.
Maybe because their service is free, they are not motivated to keep their
words. but hey! man if you can't do it, don't promise.
Anyway, I'm just gonna get my CCIE, that groupstudy CCIE list is NOT GOD.

Dan
Lab in Dec, San Jose.