Cisco is apparently using a logical "building-block" approach to their
certification objectives. Assume that if you are taking a CCNP-level exam
that you are already expected to know any information required for the CCNA
(review the CCNA objectives to be sure you are confident in that material).
It would be a violation of the NDA (Confidentiality Agreement) to discuss
what subjects are on the exam other than rehashing the stated objectives or
perhaps a relevant course outline.

Regards,
MLC