Cheap RADIUS software I can help with.  How's free?  Of course the
manufacturer doesn't have a good reputation for quality or reliability, but
when was the last time you got free software from Microsoft?   RADIUS
Services are on the NT 4.0 Option Pack CD.  You'll need patches and stuff,
cause it doesn't work after install, buggy as hell.  The patches fix that
though.

I'll post a RADIUS HOW-TO and the patch files on my news server:
news.zapsys.net   news group: zs.ojt.microsoft.HOW-TO

ttyl,

Rodgers Moore

0D7A05A19CE4D211BD050008C7330FE7015E96@CCUPDC">news:0D7A05A19CE4D211BD050008C7330FE7015E96@CCUPDC...