Hi to everyone studying BGP in preparation for the CCIE lab,

I just recently found out that the 2nd edition of this book is out.  I'm
wondering if anyone has had a chance to spend enough time with it to have an
opinion on whether there's enough new and relevant material in this edition
to make it worth buying.  I already have the first edition.

I'm scheduled to take the ccie lab on Oct 5 and I know how important BGP is
to passing.  Aside from the author and Cisco press, are there any people who
feel that its well worth the money and time to get and study this new edition?

Jim

Good luck to all those about to take the lab.