Sounds like that is a Windows issue, not a Cisco one.  Let me know which OS
and SP (eg. Windows NT 4, SP 6a) you are using and we can take a look at why
it is misbehaving.

You might want to look at which boxes are checked on the properties screen
for the RAS adapter and why.  This is where your issue is, more than likely.

HTH,

Caset

http://profiles.msn.com.