On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Erik wrote:

> Has anyone used this book? Is it even worth looking into for study material?
> I was thinking of getting it because it is %20 off at most bookstores.
> Thanks for any input!

I haven't seen that one, but as a rule the "For Dummies" books have a
surprising amount of good information.   It's probably worth the discounted
price.   I bought the Red Hat Linux for Dummies because it had the CDs and
the price was right, and found the book useful and well laid out.

If I recall correctly the book came out just before the transition from
CCNA 1.0 to CCNA 2.0, so it may not be quite on-target for the current
objectives but should be close.

--
Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/