Hi folks,

I volunteer at our local high school in the PC Technology and Repair class.
This week we are studying motherboards. A lot of new motherboards support
Wake on LAN technology. Has anyone actually used this? Is it helpful in the
real world? Does the NIC have to support this technology too? I would think
it would.

Thanks for any comments. It will help me sound like I know what I'm talking
about when we cover new motherboards. &;-)

Priscilla, recovering Macintosh bigot