I disagree.

While that type of load balancing works fine in a LAN environment, that's
not the way you want your internet traffic flowing.  Now it's possible for
your
traffic to leave ISP1 and come back from ISP2, which pretty much blows
your symmetry.  If you have multiple subnets, you can advertise some to
ISP1 and set local preference for those subnets to go out ISP1.  You can
then do the same for ISP2.  This of course is a 10,000 ft. example.

Bottom line is, you need to get together with both your ISP's...
""John Kaberna"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
001101c021cc$017a2140$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001101c021cc$017a2140$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> BGP will do the job "IF" you have a router more powerful that a 2621.
Just