Hello All,
I am in need of Original Cisco BSCN manuals, can anyone who has one and
willing to sell at a reasonable price please contact me...The cisco press
version of the study guide which cost £46.99(Amazon Price) will not be
released till 12 of oct 2000 but I need to complete this exam ASAP or better
still, can someone who done the exam recommend a book which is currently in
the stores which I can purchase to prepare for this exam (Routing 2.0). I am
in the United Kingdom(UK)
Thank You

wannabe_ccie

http://profiles.msn.com.