I've just really started learning ATM (for the LAB) and I thought the
section in Catalyst Lan Switching (Kennedy Clark) was great - probably not
more than 50 pages total on ATM in the book but - it really describes it
in a way that helped me relate it to Frame.

I probably just know enough to setup a few ELANS on Cisco gear at this
point but, I'm not lost anymore.

-Kirk