Gee. Last I checked, John Galt was a ficticious person in Ayn Rand's "Atlas
Shrugged". Very popular with Libertarians.
http://globalfreedom.com/jg_index.html

Karen E Young
ELF Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Stull, Cory"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     "'Louie Belt'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    >                    cc:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: copy config answer who is
John Galt
                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    09/19/2000

                    06:11 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Stull, Cory"

I'll bite..   John Galt is that guy who shot that guy?   Never mind.. He
only has two names so he can't be an assassin.  Is he a former president?

<smirk>