I got a job!!
This is Sam the CCNA with a 946 score and couldn't get even an interview
never mind a job!  I decided to start looking for jobs in the South of
England.  Got an interview straight away, ... and, got the job straight
away!  They were aghast! at my knowledge.  I knew I had the job before I
left the interview room.  You see, experience isn't everything.  Global
Crossing will not regret taking me on, I will prove my worth!!
A BIG THANK YOU to all those from this newsgroup that helped me during my
studies.
Bye