Hi there,

Just a quick note to give hope to all of you who don't have years of Cisco
experience. I have recently completed my CCNA and CCDA. I am from a
server/network support background and was also sceptical of moving into a
comms arena, with regards to getting a contract without relevant experience.
I have just signed a 6 month contract with British Telecom as a Senior
Systems Analyst. Have faith people, the hard work and commitment required
for the Cisco exams IS valued by the BIG comms companies out there. Knock
hard enough on the door and they will let you in.
Thanks to all on the list, at last I am starting to understand some of the
posts....lol

Cheers

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and
for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer.
Internet e-mails are not secure.  The Bank of New York Europe Limited does not
communicate formally by e-mail and does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message.  The Bank of New York Europe Limited takes
reasonable
precautions to ensure that any attachment is swept for viruses and it
does not accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of
software viruses.

The Bank of New York Europe Limited is regulated by IMRO; registered in England No.
3236121;
VAT Registration No. GB 577 3522 18.