Piyush,

  If you have access to CCO, you can take the output of "sh stack"
("enable" first to get all pertinent data), and run it through the stack
decoder.  It will hopefully come up with the cause and associated bug ids.

Research the specified bug ids, and cisco may document a known fix.

Short of the stack decoder, you'll need to open a TAC case.

--phil