Post the interface configurations.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Laubstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 9:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:

I would agree if the connection was DCE/DTE cable but with a hub  and 2
transceivers it should not need clocking it is just a telnet connection or
ping etc--I have only seen serial ports use clocking and this is the E/0
port. Everything is on the same subnet though. It is not my pc which I want
to connect with rather I want a telnet from router1 to router2.

stuart

http://profiles.msn.com.