Comments inline:

I'm not sure about this one. If he's asking what are reserved virtual
circuits, I'd say the PVCs are, as opposed to SVCs. On the other hand, if
he's asking what DLCIs are reserved, I've seen two slightly different lists,
depending on the book you reference, but they are mostly similar. The one
I'm currently looking in shows reserved DLCIs:

0 - LMI signaling
1-15 - Reserved (doesn't say what for)
16-991 Available (non-reserved)
992-1007 - Optional management information (rarely used)
1008-1022 - Reserved (doesn't say what for)
1023 - Other management function

I believe that where the function is simply "Reserved," it depends upon the
carrier's implementation of Frame Relay and/or the brand of switch used. In
other words, "it depends."

> What is the proprietary protocol on the Catalyst's?

The only thing I can think of here is Cisco's proprietary ISL trunking
protocol.

> What are the four major configurations on a CSU/DSU?

Pretty sure about this one: Number of channels (speed), Line Coding (B8ZS,
AMI), Frame Type (ESF, D4), and Clock Source (internal, line).

Not really crazy about the wording of the first two questions, frankly. I
usually try to play to their egos if I know I don't know the answer to see
if they'll offer it. At worst, I still won't know the answers after the
interview; at best, I'll have the answers for next time.

Hope this helps,

- Don