I've got a 2900XL that my predecessor set up.
I went through the Cisco routine for recovering
from lost passwords, and have good console and
telnet access to the CLI.

But I can't get into the Web interface.  It asks
for a username and password.

Two questions:
1.  how can I change the web interface username
        and password from the CLI?
2.  any primers or tutorials on Catalyst switches
        than anyone can recommend?  Quick and dirty,
        and on the Web, just until I can get some
        books ordered.

Thanks,
Ray Mosely, CCNA